The Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association annually requires all of its officials to complete the NFHS concussion course in order to officiate high school games. If you have already taken the course for a fall sport, your certification is good for the school year. Please send your certificate number to firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be documented and sent to the MIAA for confirmation. We recommend you also print a copy of the certificate to keep in your game bag.
Please complete the following process by Nov. 30 so an accurate roster may be submitted to the MIAA.
* Click the green “Sign In” button if you already have an account.
* Click the “Register” button if you have never logged in.
* Select “Courses” and scroll down to “Concussion in Sports.”
* Even though you are “ordering” a course, it is free.
* Select “Massachusetts” in the dropdown menu.
* Click the “Checkout” button.
* Check the box to accept terms, then click “Continue.”
* Select the “click here” link to complete the “purchase.”
* Click the “My Course” button to see your courses.
* Click “Begin Course” when you’re ready.
* Allow at least 25 minutes to complete the course.
* Save the PDF of your certificate to your hard drive.
* Email the certificate number only to email@example.com
* Print a copy of the certificate to keep in your game bag.
* You must complete this certification to officiate high school games.